Size: 10 Bodice/12 Skirt
Alterations: Forward/sloped shoulder adj.
Petite Line Adjustments (pattern has marking for this)
Added 1" to skirt Length
Removed 5/8" from upper bodice before armhole curve
Removed 5/8" from back racerback area, reshaping curve
I just made the romper here. After making a few more adjustments, I believe I have a great fit! I won't go into all the details since that was part of my other post, but I did want to show what a great dress this pattern makes too. I like both options.
I really, really like this pattern. I cannot wait to make more!
With my adjustments, I didn't have to make an armhole dart like I did when making the romper version. No armhole gaping!
I did line the skirt only with some white batiste.
Fabric purchased from Denver Fabrics a while ago.
This may be my last blog post for a couple of months. We are getting ready to move back to the United States, so I will have to stop sewing and start preparing for the packers!
Thanks for stopping by ~ Shirley